Prismacolor NuPastel Hard Pastels are stronger than traditional soft pastels create less breakage and easier clean up. NuPastels have a rich and creamy texture that blends and shades easily. Each stick measures 3-5/8″ long x 1/4″ square.
Tougher than traditional pastels yet supple, Prismacolor Premier NuPastel Firm Pastel Sticks resist breaking but maintain the same rich, creamy texture needed for blending and shading. That means you enjoy vividly smooth shades with less powdery mess than traditional pastels. Perfect for creating illustrations or tightly rendered drawings, the pastels can be dulled for full coverage or sharpened to a fine point. For use both wet and dry, you can create decadent layers and shimmering effects.
- Available in multiple counts
- Each stick measures 3 5/8″ x 1/4″ (92 mm x 6 mm)
- Stronger than standard pastels for less breakage, dust and easier cleanup
- Can be used wet or dry for varying effects
- Composed of rich, creamy pigment that’s the artist’s choice for blending and shading
- Brilliant pigments deliver beautiful, velvety color